1885

05.01.2017 14:57

Tower clock of the village church of the town of Possendorf

The here shown, functioning and preserved in the original, clock tower of the company "C.H. Wolf” No. 71 from the year 1885 still shows the time in the village church of Possendorf (Bannewitz) in the district “Sächsische Schweiz-Osterzgebirge” after 127 years. It is one of the few preserved tower clocks from Glashütter production.

 
 
Nach oben